Eco Earth® Coconut Fiber Substrate is an eco-friendly product made from the husks of coconuts and can be safely composted or recycled into potted plants or gardens. Ideal for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrates. Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products. Available in loose and compressed brick. Add Eco Earth® Coconut Fiber Substrate on top of Zoo Med’s HydroBalls® to create an ideal drainage layer for optimum plant growth, humidity, and drainage in naturalistic terrariums.
Eco Earth Loose 8qt- Zoo Med
- Overall you save $1.78 (16%) on this product
More reptile and small animal fans choose Zilla Critter Cage terrariums, thanks to the sliding top screen for added strength, ease of access and improved safety. Zilla Critter Cages feature an escape-resistant mesh top that opens and closes with a smooth slide and can be locked for added security. Pet comfort and health is assured by a recessed hanging space for water bottles, plus wiring ports to neatly channel heater cords.
- Made in the USA!
- Includes sliding screen cover for easy access that also locks into place
- Screen top is made of escape-resistant mesh that helps keep your reptile safe
- Convenient recessed space inside terrarium for hanging water bottles or drippers and wire ports for power cords entering the cage
- Tank comes in sizes: 5.5, 10, 15, 20 High, 20 Long, 29, 30 Breeder, 40 Breeder