The linear Repti Glo bulbs have a higher output and divide the energy more efficiently over wider terrariums. Exo Terra has a full range of seven sizes of each type, Repti Glo 2.0, Repti Glo 5.0 and Repti Glo 10.0, in order to cater to any terrarium size. The longer sizes can even be placed on multiple terrariums.
Repti Glo 2.0
Full Spectrum Terrarium Lamp
- Ideal spectrum for all reptiles & amphibians
- Stimulates plant growth
- High visual light output
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour through UVA radiation
- High Colour Rendering Index of 98 (CRI)
- 6700 K Colour temperature
- Recommended in combination with Repti Glo 5.0 or Repti Glo 10.0
The Exo Terra Repti Glo 2.0 is a general light source with a high visual light output and a very high colour rendering index (CRI), but a lower UVB radiation. This bulb is suitable for snakes, all amphibians (frogs, toads and salamanders) and nocturnal animals. Plants will thrive under this light as well. It is also a perfect complementary light to a UVB bulb to boost visual light.