Ideal for Saltwater Reef Aquariums
2.2 lb package makes approximately 1 gallons of Magnesium Supplement
8.8 lb package makes approximately 4 gallons of Magnesium Supplement
• Dissolves completely and easily in purified water
• Lab tested and pharmaceutical grade
• Phosphate and Ammonia free
Recommended Dosage: 1000ml or 880grams makes 1 gallon of high quality supplement
Instructions for use: Add 1000ml of the Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate into a clean dry 1 gallon container. Fill the container about ¾ full with RO/DI or filtered water; shake vigorously for about 2 minutes. Fill the remaining portion of the container and let sit overnight before adding to the aquarium. For best results, drip the supplement slowly into the sump of the aquarium.
Can be mixed in a 1-1 Ratio (500ml of each) with Magnesium Sulfate for use as a popular 2-part solution and a stand-alone magnesium supplement.
Recommended magnesium levels are between 1,250 and 1,350 ppm. When not testing, add (10 ml) per 250 gallons weekly.
You will need the following (Not included):
- 1 new clean food grade container with sealable lid
- 1 gallon of RO/DI or filtered water. If you are buying the water, you can also use the jug as your mixing container
- Clean plastic funnel