Live Animals - New Arrivals
Feeders - Best Sellers
Dry Goods - Recently Added
Compact UVB Pro Desert Reptile Basking Lamp 23 Watt
Compact 3U Zone 3
UVI : 2.8
UVI* : Average UVI at 30cm without reflector over 6 months of test in our long term testing facility.
New Dawn UVI Flood LED 6500K
Ceramic Heat Lamp 60 Watt
Ceramic Infrared Heat lamp for terrariums
• Ideal for creating necessary warm areas in the terrarium.
• Supports digestion, promotes well-being and activity.
• Suitable as a constant heat source in terrariums.
• Enables night observation of the animals without disrupting the 24 hour cycle.
• Ideal in combination with a suitable thermostat in order to regulate the heat.
• Only use Heat Emitter in a suitable Ceramic Lamp Holder.
Ceramic Reptile Clamp Lamp 75-125Watt
• Multi-directional clamp.
• Heat resistant ceramic fitting.
• Heavy gauge, highly reflective aluminium dome.
• Detachable protective mesh cover.
• In-line on/off switch.
Gold Infrared Unit 200W/400W
Unique Gold Infrared Lamp 75W
• Uses the latest heating technology for reptiles.
• Infrared reduces stress by not disrupting the day night cycle.
T5 Ferguson Zone3 -12% (12″-48″/ 8-54Watt)
T5 Ferguson Zone2 -6% (12″-48″/ 8-54Watt)
T5 Ferguson Zone1 -2.4% (12″-36″/ 8-54Watt)
Eco Pro T5 Gen 2 Fixture Zone 3 (8-54W/12-46″)
The Eco T5 unit Zone 3 has been added to the range to provide quality lighting at an affordable price, giving everyone access to good UV lighting. This lightweight single lamp unit, with built in reflector, combines a Reptile Systems HOT5 lamp with a reliable, electronic, flicker free ballast unit all in one convenient bundle. It has a 103° removable reflector to give powerful wide spread of light thanks to its uncoated, highly reflective surface and offers some of the best results achievable for a unit of this type.
The most modern and enlightened way to work out the UV requirements for your reptile is by using the Ferguson zones. These zones are divided up into UV requirements and natural basking characteristics for chosen species. Locate your animal on the chart, or one that closely resembles its behaviour, and this will show you the zone you need.
This information can be easily found on our packaging to help you make the correct choice for you and your animal. Our charts give you correct distance values for your basking sites, enabling you to achieve a suitable photo gradient within your enclosure. Mount your lamp 30cm or more, from your basking sites – recommended for ocular health – plus we also list minimum safe distances due to the potency of our lamps and their use.
The Eco T5 unit comes with a free fixing kit, link cable, straight connectors and mains power lead, offering exceptional value for money while delivering excellent results for those who want performance on a budget.
The Eco T5 unit is currently available in the following sizes :